Apollo Node Terms of Service
You agree to these Terms of Service by visiting http://apollonode.com [ApolloNode]
(1) References: I. ApolloNode will be referred to ApolloNode, Us, We, Our here on out. You will be referred to You, Customer here on out. Terms of Service will also be referred to ToS. This is for you to understand who we are referring to in this ToS.
(5) Fair Use Policy: I. All server comes with the amount of resources and configurations you purchase at checkout unless you bought add-on(s) for your service. II. We do not place any limits on the bandwidth you can use, but if we deem that you are using a significant amount of resources such as bandwidth that negatively impacts our network then we will suspend your service with or withour prior notice or consent. III. If you attempt to bypass these limits by any means then your service is subject to termination without notice. IV. You have unlimited disk space, however we may ask you to delete any data that is not used by your website. V. Your web hosting may not be used as a storage system.
(6) Billing: I. Once you finalize your purchase with PayPal, you will receive a confirmation email telling you the server information (Maybe in Spam/Junk folder if it is not in Inbox). If you request a refund within 24 hours of activation then you will receive a full refund via PayPal. This only applies to new customers and their first order. The activation period starts when you receive the server information regarding your service. II. We can not guarantee that all promotions and coupon codes will always work. Promotion and coupon codes will be subject to its own terms so please read the terms before using it on our website. III. We are allowed to change our pricing for our service at any time. You are required to pay the new prices when renewing your service. IV. Invoices are created and emailed to you fourteen (14) days before your renewal. You will also receive a first reminder seven (7) days and one (1) day before your renewal. Inability to pay will get your service suspended. You will have five (5) days after the due date to renew your service and after those five (5) days are up then your service will be terminated and all your files pertaining to your service will be deleted from our system. This extra five (5) does not mean extra days of service. We do not accept extension requests.
n (8) Service Disruption: I. If you disrupt our service and/or other customers service by any means (DDoS, hacking, etc.), then we have the legal right to terminate your service and may you face penalties. We will work with authorities to resolve all cases under certain circumstances.
(9) SLA: I. We try our best to offer one-hundred percent (100%) uptime, but we do sometimes fail on that promise. We will compensate every of our affected customer by applying credits to your next invoice. II. For every hour of downtime we detect, we will compensate fifty cents (0.50 USD) for each hour of unavailability up to the full price of your renewal period. III. All downtime must be reported within three (3) days of the incident via support ticket to our Sales/Billing department to be able to be compensated. Additionally, the downtime should have been registered with our status page to be valid. IV. Anything such as network and hardware issues is eligible. Scheduled maintenance are not eligible for this SLA uptime compensation.
(10) Data Backups: I. We will not be liable for loss of data. You as the customer are in charge of your server backups. Even if you have a scheduled backup task set, there will still be a chance that our system may corrupt all the data (Even backups), we are not liable for your data loss if that happens.
(11) Terms of Service Updates: I. We reserve the right to make revisions to our ToS agreements at any time. When we do, you must abide by the revisions or your service may get terminated. We recommend checking back once a month to see if it has been updated. Major ToS updates will have an email notification notifying people of the ToS changes.